From the publisher:
THE HABIT OF VICTORY
From Warsaw and Eylau to Friedland: 6 December 1806 – 29 June 1807
- Campaigns of Napoleon System, Series 2X. Game Mechanics are the same as Napoleon at the Crossroads, with the addition of the cards.
- Card Assisted Game (CAG) plays with far fewer dice rolls, and quicker overall.
- Each card represents a Movement Command specifying attrition, administration, etc., and allows for one-time events such as: political, military, officer feuds, and guerrilla war. Because they define Movement more closely, the cards make attrition a matter of a quick read-off at a glance.
- Three short introductory scenarios simulate the battles of Pultusk/Golymin, Eylau, and Friedland.
- Three full-sized campaign scenarios depict the three phases of the war-the Crossing of the Bug and Battles of Pultusk and Golymin, the campaign and battle of Eylau in February, and the final miscalculation by Bennigsen at Friedland.
- A massive Grand Scenario of up to 69 turns.
- During major battles entire armies can be concentrated under just a few leaders. At other times units can be dispersed independently along with Cavalry Vedettes which help confuse the enemy.
- One 22 x 34″ map in four colors
- 280 two-sided leaders, units and markers
- 100 playing cards that represent March Orders the players can issue
- 56 pages of rules including campaign analysis, designers notes and more
- French, Russian and Prussian Organization Displays
- Turn Record, Coalition and French Record Tracks
GAME SYSTEM CNS 2x
– scale = 6 km (3.75 mi)/hex,
– time = 3 days/GT,
– strength = 3,000 men/SP.